657 Cameron Road
Best Value in South Orange !
Only $385,000 !!!!
All brick, Slate Roof !
Master Bath !
US News and World Report published an article on the 9 red flags to watch out for when selecting a Realtor. While we pass with flying colors in our market, we are amazed how people:
- Hire an agent based on an unrealistic value the agent gives for a house just to get the listing.
- Hire a an agent that only does Real Estate part time.
- Hire a relative.
- Hire an agent that not a neighborhood specialist.
- Hire an agent based on a cut rate commission.
- Hire an agent because his or her face is on an advertised site.
- Hire an agent who doesn’t deal with specific property types.
- Hire an agent who doesn’t deal with your specific price range.
Niche has ranked 40,403 elementary schools based on key student statistics and 4.6 million opinions from 280,000 students and parents. Which is the only town in New Jersey with all five of it’s elementary schools in the top six?
- Riverside Elementary - Princeton (nice town, too far away)
- Deerfield Elementary School - MILLBURN
- Wyoming Elementary School - MILLBURN
- South Mountain Elementary School - MILLBURN
- Glenwood Elementary School - MILLBURN
- Hartshorn Elementary School - MILLBURN
Note - There are 4 elementary schools in Princeton and only 1 made it to the top 10. All Millburn made the top 6!
Full article here
Wallet Hub is now publishing what we all already know. NJ Has the best schools in the country!
Those considering Connecticut as an alternative will have to settle not being in the top ten, and a worse commute!
Read more here.
NJ Monthly School Rankings out!
Chatham jumped to #1 based on changed criteria (yet again).... Millburn went from 8th to 5th, Chatham from 20th to 1st (wonder where the editor lives). The Rankings will be published September 2nd and the top 10 are:
1. Chatham High School (Morris County)
5. Millburn High School (Essex County)
6. New Providence High School (Union County) *
Inside NJ Ranks Millburn #2 Making Millburn the only high school in the top 10 in both lists.
Time Magazine Names Short Hills THE wealthiest town in the US!!! Eat your heart out 90210.
Link to article here.
Time Magazine has named Short Hills (in Millburn) the wealthiest town in the country, this has made a hot market in all the towns along the train line even more desirable. There are multiple offers, disappointments, and tough lessons for the unprepared, which along with changing lender requirements is definitely catching some buyers by surprise. Call us right away if you're serious about real estate in this area because you may very well not know what you don't know!
Congratulations to Alex Silberman for being named 2014 New Jersey Association of Realtors Technology Committee Member for the third year
Custom Polygon and Radius Searches are now available to you!
Want to look in one side of the street and not the other? We can define a customized search map for you and you won't need to do any math.
Read the NY Times front page article comparing our fantastic four bedroom on a half acre listing in South Orange with a postage stamp two bedroom in Park Slope.
We don't just advertise in the NY Times, the NY Times writes about our homes!